Thursday, July 1, 2010

Feedback needed. H-E-L-P!


Hello! Thank you for checking out this blog. Whether you've read an entire post before, or just read the first paragraph of a post, or if this is you're first time visiting the site, I'd love to hear from you! Please let me know your thoughts on the following:

1.) What topics would you like to see me write about?

2.) How can I make your experience more enjoyable?
- are the charts helpful or do you ignore them?
- are the blogs too long, too short, etc?
- is it easy to naviagate and search for a particular topic?

3.) Other feedback (good or bad) and/or suggestions for improvement?

Please leave feedback in the form of comments. If you have a more serious matter, and you want to meet me by the monkey bars after school lets out, I will respectfully decline such an invitation. However, I would be more than happy to entertain and address anything on your mind. Please don't hesitate to email me at chessy.soccoli@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 comment:

  1. I like the blog a lot, here are some topic ideas. Typically, new believers (and some not so new ones) have these questions.

    1) I have a major (or minor) life decision and I hear nothing from God. Why?
    2) Why doesn't God smite my neighbor? (Jonah)
    3) How do I know if God is working in my life?
    4) How much freedom do Christians have in their lives? What should we do with it?
    5) Who is my neighbor? How do I love them? (Vocation)

    ReplyDelete