Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm so excited.. I'm so excited... I'm so SCARED!

Hello everyone! (Is there anyone that is reading this? haha I sure hope so)

I am not a writer. And I like rules and structure and because a blog has no rules or structure, this is very hard for me to do. So bear with me people!

So I had the idea for this blog after the past week when I had a total God experience. (I'll write about that eventually) You know the kind when you are like "Hot dang! God totally exists and this instance/situation/conversation/exclamation, etc proves it!" . And then suddenly you have chills and your faith is just kicked up a notch and you are all excited because it is one more of countless examples you can use to tell people about where your hope rests.

So the purpose of this blog is multi-fold (is that a word?)
1.) provide hope by telling stories about how God has worked and continues to work in my life and my family's life
2.) provide encouragement (yes, me my brother and my father all came to Christ after the age of 21. and yes statistics say there is a less than 5% chance someone will come to Christ after the age of 21. )
3.) provide wisdom or just other cool things I learn from the bible or about God and decide to share with you all.

Okay, I am going to sign off now. But I needed to get this started so that I wouldn't forget about it.

You know you love me, xoxo
-Gospel Girl
(yes that is my pen name, no I’m not going to change it, and yes you can make fun of me for it! haha)

7 comments:

  1. haha chessy you are awesome. this is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title referencing a Saved By the Bell episode. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL make fun of you for it, thanks for the invitation! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read right over the "gospel girl" at first...I was like gossip girl what? but oh. my. gosh. hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell this blog is going to be made of nothing but win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where was today's blog, gospel girl?!?!

    ReplyDelete